Lowe's Construction - Flood Vent Installation
As a locally owned business located in New Orleans, Louisiana, we know very well how inclement weather can affect the area. Each storm season, our residents may or may not be subjected to monumental storms with unprecedented rainfall. When these storms occur, flooding is a distinct possibility. Don't get caught off guard again.
The purpose of flood vents (also called "flood gates" or "flood ports") is to reduce structural damage from flooding. These permanent openings accomplish this objective by allowing water to pass into or out of your home's exterior foundation walls. That's extremely important because In a flood situation, if the water pressure inside and outside your home can't equalize rapidly enough, your windows and doors could blow out. In addition, this pressure can compromise the foundation and make your home unsafe to live in. Studies have shown that houses with proper openings survive a flood; homes without such vents collapse.
We specialize in all types of flood vent installation. We feature post home elevation flood vent installation on residential, new construction, and existing homes.
Lowe's Construction is dedicated to service of the highest caliber. Showing up on time, providing fair and timely service, and doing it all for a fair price is what we are about. The ethic of "honest always and first" is mandatory for anyone working for our organization.
We are committed to providing our clients with the finest quality flood vent installation service. True professionalism and good communication are what allow us to offer the best flood vent installation service possible to our clients.
If you are thinking about flood vent installation for your home, give us a call today and let our experience go to work for you!
Lowe's Construction Provides These Detailed Services in New Orleans & The Surrounding Areas:
- Home Elevations
- Flood Vents
- House Leveling
- Concrete Decking
- Kitchen Remodeling
We Offer Custom Flood Vent Installation in the Following Areas of Louisiana:
New Orleans Home Elevations | Lake Charles Home Elevations | Vermilion Parish Home Elevations | Calcasieu Parish Home Elevations | Cameron Parish Home Elevations | Jefferson Parish Home Elevations | Lafitte Home Elevations | Barataria Home Elevations | Marrero Home Elevations | Harvey Home Elevations | Metairie Home Elevations | Kenner Home Elevations | Terrebonne Parish Home Elevations | Houma Home Elevations | Chauvin Home Elevations | Montegut Home Elevations | Dulac Home Elevations | Livingston Parish Home Elevations | Denham Springs Home Elevations | Orleans Parish Home Elevations | Plaquemines Parish Home Elevations | St. Bernard Parish Home Elevations | St. Charles Parish Home Elevations | LaPlace Home Elevations | St. John Parish Home Elevations | Destrehan Home Elevation
Benefits of Working with Lowe's Construction:
- Responsiveness – One call to us and we move fast to help you.
- Reliability – Our company offers on time and on budget year-round services for our New Orleans area clients.
- Flexibility – We work around you and your environment. We are fully adaptable to any special needs, fully compliant with your billing procedures and can accommodate any special situation with your needed repairs and services.
- Specialized Service – Lowe's Construction has been doing quality New Orleans home elevation services in the area for years. In that time, we have specialized our service to give great care to our work while providing top notch customer service.
- Locally Owned - and proud of it! We live in the local area and take pride in the work we do here.